Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Don't Know What It Is

Eudoxia -  Invisible Cities

I run frantically. A dead-end is ahead, and yet another. I run and turn and run again. Stopping for a moment, I look up. All the windows are closed, the doors locked. Fearful, people are hiding. But he is out there, lurking in the shadows. Suddenly, he appears from nowhere, confident. I can feel him right behind me. I turn around slowly. It is time. I grab my sword and slash him dead. I smirk and walk back to the central plaza, to the light.  This strange force, I don't know what it is, but the city is still mine!
100 Word Stories

LnL Square, London Junkers and I, shot a machinima based on this story.
Go to Dead End to watch it!

2 comments:

  1. MariAmelia3/18/2012

    OMG You killed him O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! MariAmelia,it was all for fiction's sake! ;)

    ReplyDelete