Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm Sorry

NeverlandX


A whisper, barely a murmur, caught his attention that night.
He squinted, adjusting to the darkness of the alley. A few steps and he heard it again.
“Who’s there?”
No one replied.
The murmur became a lament, loud and mournful.
He followed the sound as he stepped into the shadows.
Suddenly, he saw the shiny blade coming from the right and instinctively turned around.
That grin, he recognized her.
“I’m sorry,” he yelled in despair, trying to save himself. “I’m sorry.”
But it was too late.
“I’m not,” she replied, grinning as she did back then while he raped her.

5 comments:

  1. I'm still scrambling to catch up these days! Ohh you gave me shivers with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the darker side took over... Well, I'm still trying to catch up too... Hope you're well. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. \m/ ****ing AWESOME!!!!!!!!Estou a começar a ficar viciado nas 100!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! É um bocado "dark", mas funciona! Força nessa leitura!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete