Monday, March 27, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo April 2017



Here we go again. A few days till the beginning of Camp NaNoWriMo.
The story I plan to write this year is an erotic thriller. I have been preparing it for four months. For the first time since I started doing NaNoWriMo/Camp NaNoWriMo, I've plotted every chapter carefully, leaving little room to chance. I hope that by doing this, I'll be able to stick to revising/editing more easily after I'm done with the writing stage.
My goal for April is to write the first 10k words. This means 334 words a day. It should be easy to do.
The story is untitled for now, although I have a few options to choose from. However, none has proven to be "the one" yet.
The characters are lined up and ready to be totally mischievous, and the story has enough twists and turns to keep everyone on their toes.
So, drum roll! Let the writing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment